The Hudson Global SymposiumHudson Global Alliance members are invited to attend – free of charge – the annual Hudson Global Symposium
The Hudson Global Symposium
If you represent a U.S. prep school, college, or university who cares about attracting and serving the unique needs of international students, join us for our robust flagship event. Our annual Symposium brings together education leaders from across the globe to exchange insights and ideas about serving the international student population more effectively.
Save The Date!
Join us this Oct 4-5, 2020
Do Not Miss This Free Event!
When: Oct 4-5, 2020
Where: East Coast Location TBD
Who: Up to 3 representatives per school
Cost: The symposium, along with meals and overnight lodging, is free and complimentary. Attendees are responsible for their own transportation.
Attendance at the event is limited, so please register soon to secure your spot.
By attending this annual event, members will:
- Hear about issues and opportunities from top agents and thought leaders in international student recruitment
- Participate in Q&A during the admissions dean panel discussion and campus life panel discussion
- Have opportunities for meaningful networking and dialogue with peers at other top U.S. prep schools, colleges, and universities
Hear From Leading Experts
Forward-Thinking Education Leaders.
- International schools
- Federal agencies
- International education associations
- College and university recruiters
- International students themselves
Dive Deep Into Trends
What’s changing with international students in the U.S.
- Emerging countries for new students
- The role of international agents
- The impact of social media
- Visa issues
- The global student’s U.S. experience
Hudson Global Alliance is a non-profit membership organization which brings together education leaders at forward-thinking U.S. prep schools, college, and universities to better understand and serve international students who want to study in the U.S.