MembershipOur Value to Members
The Hudson Global Alliance increases Members’ professional knowledge and networking for international student success. We guide U.S. prep schools, colleges, and universities to be thoughtful 21st century education leaders, growing profitably and sustainably. Membership is free.
Being a Charter Member of the Hudson Global Alliance:
- Demonstrates your commitment to serving international students
- Helps you stand out in a crowded marketplace of schools
- Offers the exclusivity and prestige of elite U.S. education institutions
- Keeps you at the forefront in understanding and serving international students
Charter Members in the Alliance benefit from insider knowledge via:
- Our free annual Symposium, an intimate gathering to better understand the needs of international students, stay ahead of trends in the industry, and network with peers
- Free and regular webinars, newsletters, and information sharing with leading experts in the field
- Ongoing networking with peer Members
Member schools who see for themselves the value that the Alliance brings may choose to deepen their relationship with Hudson Global Scholars to experience more direct benefits.
Partner Prep Schools
Hudson Global Scholars can create and deliver programs for prep schools who want to expand to international markets. These world-class programs can increase revenue and sustainability.
For a fee, Hudson Global Scholars can recruit highly qualified, transparently vetted students from their programs to apply to Alliance colleges and universities.
Do you represent a U.S. prep school, college, or university?
Join other elite education leaders to help international students succeed on U.S. shores.
Hudson Global Alliance is a non-profit membership organization which brings together education leaders at forward-thinking U.S. prep schools, college, and universities to better understand and serve international students who want to study in the U.S.